Join us at the Rosen Plaza Hotel in Orlando, Florida for the Winter 2023 ACAA Membership Meeting!
Reserve your hotel room by calling 1-800-627-8258 and reference the American Coal Ash Association Winter Meeting.
Pre-registration for in-person attendance will not be available after 12:00 pm EST on Monday, January 23rd. After this time, on-site registration at the hotel will still be available.
Monday, January 30: ACAA Educational Foundation Golf Outing Fundraiser, 1:00 PM; Shingle Creek Golf Club!
Golf Sponsor Information - Click Here
Golf Player Registration - Click Here
Tuesday, January 31: ACAA Committee meetings, 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM;
Women's Leadership Forum Luncheon, 11:45 AM to 1:15 PM;
Welcome Reception, 6:00 to 7:30 PM
Wednesday, February 1: Technical Presentations, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM;
Group Lunch 11:45 PM to 1:15 PM
Technical Presentation Speakers:
- Presentation I - Enhanced CCP Beneficiation Utilizing CO2 - Tiffany Duffy, Carbon Upcycling Technology
- Presentation II - The PCA Roadmap to Carbon Neutrality - Michelle Wilson, Portland Cement Association
- Presentation III - Ash Solidification using Lime - Howard Fitzgerald Lhoist
- Presentation IV - Beneficial Use in the United Kingdom - Dr. Nigel Cooke, Cementitious Solutions
- Presentation V - USWAG Update - Dan Chartier, Utility Solid Waste Activities Group
- Presentation VI - Carbon Neutrality in Concrete Production - Scott Kelly, Ozinga Concrete
- Presentation VII - Testing CCP for Potential Harvesting - Sundar Chithiraputhiran, CTL Group
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor or having an exhibit table, please feel free to fill out the sponsor form and return it to Alyssa Barto at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our Sponsors: Ashcor, CTL Group, Eco Material Technologies, John Ward Inc, PENTA Engineering Corp, Sevenson Environmental, Tetra Tech, The SEFA Group, Talen Energy, Trans Ash, TRC, Waste Connections
Thank you to our Exhibitors: ASHES Magazine, Eco Material Technologies, Glover Construction, Griffin Dewatering, NorthStar, The Mouat Company, The SEFA Group, Xylem Dewatering